Here is the latest advice advice from the government regarding the Coronavirus:
The steps we will take
- All coaches to let any franchisee’s know whether they have been out of the country and have shown any symptoms relating to the current virus,
- All coaches are required to wash their hands on arrival at the hall, after each session and at the end of the of the club.
- Hand sanitiser to be bought to every session.
- All equipment to be wiped down with antibacterial wipes before each class and after the class.
Parent & Child Procedures
We would like to ask all parents and children to also follow the guidelines and insuring the below action is taken by the parent and child
- Parents and child to use the hand sanitiser provided on entrance to the hall,
- Parents and child to sanitise hands after sneezing and coughing,
- Parents and child to wash hands at the end of the each class.